Coffee Mentorship Program
The Coffee Mentorship Program is an intensive mentorship program designed for those who would like to venture into the coffee shop business or for those who would like to level up their coffee experience and knowledge.
What value will I get from this program?
- One day intensive compressed course on coffee shop management, and basic barista training.
- Lifetime membership and access to the Coffee Mentorship Program group (which is only open to those enrolled with the program). The access would include free recipes, latest R&D on special beverages, and procurement program.
- Lifetime coaching and coffee business mentorship/consultation, and free retraining as needed.
- 500 pesos discount to the most intensive Specialty Coffee workshop that is being offered in the market today
- Special discount rates to other trainings, workshops, coffee farm tours, or events organized by 1740 Coffee Genesis .
- Lifetime discount code that can be used when purchasing any products from 1740 Coffee Genesis website.
- Special discount rates on wholesale of GCB’s, Roasted Coffee Beans, Syrups and other coffee related products available.
- Special discount rates from our partner packaging solutions provider.
What are the other inclusions in the program?
- Free Barista Apron
- Materials/ Handouts
- Unlimited Coffee
- Certificate of completion
What is the one day course/program summary?
Coffee 101A Walkthrough to the world of Coffee (History, Stats,etc)
Philippine Coffee Primer
Coffee 201 - Hand Crafted Coffee
Introduction to hand-crafted brewing & Coffee Flavours
Manual Brewing Guide ( French Press, Espresso, Aeropress)
Coffee 301 - Espresso Basics
Creating Espresso Based Beverages
Coffee 401 -The Cold Brew Bar
Cold Brew Mixology
Iced Beverages & Frappes
Coffee 501- Coffeepreneurship
Starting your own coffee business/coffee shop
Costing & Profit and Loss
Time of Program: 10 am to 5pm
Karl and Jen Gallo are the founders of 1740 Coffee Genesis. Both are very passionate in their advocacy in promoting traceable and quality Philippine Coffee. Their years of experience in the food and beverage industry and in the corporate world paved the way for them to start their own coffee company and start their own local coffee brand. They also believe that education is one of the keys in reviving the Philippine Coffee Culture, thus the birth of The Coffee Mentorship Program and the other workshops ongoing at 1740 Coffee Genesis.
Karl is currently the Managing Director of Concepto Café and Events Management, Inc. and CCEMI One Seven Forty Corp. -the company who owns and manages the 1740 Coffee Genesis brand. He is also the Chief Beverage Creator at 1740 Coffee Genesis. His passion for coffee stems out from his advocacy of helping the Filipino coffee farmers and promoting traceable and quality local coffee. He is also a graduate of Business Management Major in Management Information Systems.
Jen is currently the Operations and Human Resources Director of the same company. He is also the Chief Pastry Creator at 1740 Coffee Genesis. She is a Hotel and Restaurant Management graduate and has worked in a local fast food chain for almost 10 years. She has worked as a Store Manager of a Pizza chain in Singapore for two years. She also completed the Café Management training at BCAA.
Mentorship Fee and Payment Methods
The whole program, when taken as separate online classes via Zoom has a registration fee of Php 13,500.00.
When you enroll the 1 on 1 mentorship you get a special discount rate of:
Face to Face- Php 10,000.00/ mentee (Save as much as Php 3,500.00)
Online- Php 12,000/mentee (Save as much as Php 1,500.00)
*Supplies/Ingredients & worksheets will be sent via LBC, if online class.
CLASSROOM (Sundays)- maximum of 5-6 students only.
Fee: Php 5,000.00 / mentee
Click >>>REGISTER NOW!
ONE-ON-ONE ( Every Tuesday)
July 6 (Slot Taken)
July 13 ( Slot Taken )
July 20 (Available)
July 27 (Available)
July 25 (6 slots)
August 8 (6 slots)
August 22 (6 slots)
Sept 5 (6 slots)